2010年5月30日星期日

Portal ED "Still Alive"試譯

預先哀悼本人的weighted companion cube

以下是Portal破關結尾曲"Still Alive"中文試譯版。
某獅已離開英文環境,中英文破爛程度已經只能拋豬了……

MV方面,個人比較喜歡這個版本,原ED不難找不過字體也不清晰。


This was a triumph.
這真令人鼓舞
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
我得下個註腳:空前成功
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
很難誇大我有多滿意

Aperture Science:
光圈科學:
We do what we must because we can.
「我們必盡義務,因為我們能。」
For the good of all of us
為了我們所有人的利益
Except the ones who are dead.
除了逝去了的人

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
但為了錯誤哭泣毫無意義
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake
你只須一直嘗試直到你己沒理由前進
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
然後試驗完了,你做出不錯的傳送鎗
For the people who are still alive.
為了那些還在的人

I'm not even angry.
我甚至沒半點憤怒
I'm being so sincere right now.
我現在欣慰極了
Even though you broke my heart and killed me.
即使你傷透我心又殺死我
And tore me to pieces.
還把我拆成碎片
And threw every piece into a fire.
還把每一部份丟到火裡
As they burned it hurt because
當它們燒盡了真的心如刀割,因為
I was so happy for you.
我曾經多為你高興

Now these points of data make a beautiful line
現在點滴數據都好好串連起來了
And we're out of beta we're releasing on time.
測試也完成了,產品準時上市
So I'm GLaD I got burned think of all the things we learned
所以我很高興自己被燒掉,想想我們習得的那些事
For the people who are still alive.
為了那些還在的人

Go ahead and leave me.
離開我前進吧
I think I prefer to stay inside.
我想我寧願留在裡頭
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
或者你會找到其他人幫助你
Maybe Black Mesa -
或者「黑色高地」--
THAT WAS A JOKE. HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
說笑罷了,哈哈,很難哩
Anyway, this cake is great:
不論怎樣,這蛋糕棒極了
It's so delicious and moist.
它真的很美味又不乾澀

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
看看我,還有研究要做卻在多說話
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
每當我看出去就慶幸我不是你
I've experiments to run there is research to be done
我有實驗要執行,有研究要完成
On the people who are still alive
利用那些還在的人

And believe me I am still alive.
還有,信我吧我還在
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
我在做研究而且我還在
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
我覺得棒極了而且我還在
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
當你快死了我仍將會在
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
當你死了我仍將活著

Still alive
還活著
Still alive
還活著

沒有留言: