2008年2月10日星期日

The worst is yet to come= =?

I think nobody would like to read sth in boxes style so I better take this in eng...
Well I won't risk to post anything in chinese from now on coz now my contact list on pidgin is in totally-boxes style+the chinese words I read using firefox looks a bit weird, sth wrong with the lang. settings, checked at the control panel and seems nth wrong (yeah you bet...what else can be "normal" when regedit.exe gone w/o a trace?)

I h8 that box-style IM but I won't turn that off as long as it works, my mobile is always on so call me when you want and I'm not online, seems I've died.
I think I won't shut down my comp as long as I want to use my firefox, at least. But no more WL I guess, so YZ better ask the others in group to help ya.

Info to give:
1.no reboot since yesterday (at least), can't remember, but the situation seems going worse in these hours.
2.the pidgin layout looks a bit different, can describe nth about that coz I haven't got the "normal" SC for comparison.
3.All chinese words I typed became boxes too.
4.Yeah I know I WON'T waste my time (valuable time, in AL writing tones) and money to fix this dumb a**hole, I know this since around 2 years ago. Since I can deal with taskes well (not bad) using dumb machines so I didn't really care too much about this, even now. Can't write can't read can't chatter online can't play games blah blah blah are what I really care.
So I better get grad and buy a new one, dumb vista though.

沒有留言: